Skip to Content
National Liquidators - World's Largest Boat Liquidation Company

147' - 1993 Keith Marine M / Y Bluestar

STOCK # 38574

Stock Number: 38574
Vessel Type: Powerboat - Mega Yacht
Year: 1993
Make: Keith Marine
Model: M / Y Bluestar
Length: 147'
  
Suggested Bid: Bid Now
Status: Live Auction
State: Florida
Location: Riviera Beach, FL 33404
Contact Phone: (954) 791-9601
  
General Condition: National Liquidators (on behalf of the U.S. Marshal) will sell by ONLINE AUCTION to the highest bidder, where bidding will begin on March 22, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. The auction will run for 24 hours and bidding will close at 12:00 p.m. on Tuesday, March 23, 2021 or 15 minutes after the last bid is received. The auction will be held on this website to sell the following property:
M/Y “BLUE STAR,” a 1993, 37.12-meter Keith Marine Motor Yacht bearing Cayman Island Shipping Registry #723333, her engines, apparel, tackle, appurtenances, etc., in rem. EXCLUSION NOTE: The Everglades Tender and the 14 framed pieces of collector art and not included as part of this sale.

The Court has set a minimum bid of Two-million Two Hundred Fifty Thousand Dollars ($2,250,000.00)

When bids are placed within the final fifteen minutes of the auction, the clock is automatically reset to fifteen minutes. This functionality is in place to deter just-in-time, last-second bidding while also allowing each bidder the time needed to consider and input their next bid.

The successful bidder shall be required to pay a deposit of 10% of the winning bid by 5:00 P.M., ET US, March 24, 2021 to the escrow agent, National Liquidators. The bidder will be required to pay the remaining 90% within seven (7) days thereafter or by 5:00 P.M., ET U.S., March 30, 2021, to the escrow agent National Liquidators. Each bidder will be required to place a minimum of $100,000 U.S. dollars on deposit with the escrow agent, National Liquidators no later than Friday, by 5:00 P.M., ET U.S., March 19, 2021 in order to receive a bidder number and registration. Payments shall be in the form of a wire to escrow agent National Liquidators, or certified cashier’s check drawn upon a first-class commercial bank. Failure to pay the balance in accordance with the terms of the sale, will result in the forfeiture of the monies deposited and the property will be re-offered for sale. The property shall be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances, pre-existing claims on the property, whether recorded or otherwise. The sale and post-sale process shall comply with all laws of the U.S and Local Rules for the Southern District of Florida Rule E (16) and (17).

Interested parties should contact Robert McKee at 954-791-9601 or email at robertm@natliq.com for more information and bidding instructions.



Documents:

Vessel Options: Please see the above document links for:
  • Bidder Registration Form
  • Specification Sheet
  • Final Notice of Sale
  • Flyer
  • Has a Trailer?: N/A
      
    Has an Engine?: Yes
    Engine Make: Caterpillar
    Engine Model: 3508
    Fuel Type: Diesel
    Engine(s): Twin
    Has a Generator?: Yes
    Generator Make: Northern Lights (John Deere)
    Generator Model: 130 kW at 1800 RPM
    Generator Condition: New 2010/11
    Generator(s): Twin
      
    Contact Email: info@yachtauctions.com
     

     

    (800) 633-7172 | info@yachtauctions.com

    FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
    2965 W State Road 84
    Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
    Phone: 954-791-9601
    Fax: 954-791-8188
    CLEVELAND, OH
    5401 North Marginal Road
    Cleveland, Ohio 44114
    Phone: 216-391-1900
    Fax: 216-391-4710
    NEWPORT BEACH, CA
    2715 West Coast Hwy - Suite B
    Newport Beach, CA 92663
    Phone: 949-631-6715
    Fax: 954-602-9246
    ANNAPOLIS, MARYLAND
    7082 Bembe Beach Rd, Suite 200
    Annapolis, MD 21403
    Phone: 410-571-3459
    Fax: 410-571-3474