Review the boats available in this week's auctions on our inventory pages. Each yacht is coded with it's own stock #. The boats are listed by location and then by length for easier selection and viewing. Columns can be sorted by any header simply by clicking on the desired header column (i.e. stock number, length, etc.). We recommend personal inspection of the boats at our location, or call us to arrange a viewing at other locations.
It is important that you talk to a broker in the office where the boat is located so that details regarding the particular unit can be reviewed (see company tab on the top for direct dial numbers to our offices). Regardless of whether or not you have worked with one of our brokers in the past all offers must be submitted and faxed on our official offer form.
Download one of our offer forms, complete it and fax it in to the appropriate office. NO OFFERS WILL BE SUBMITTED without talking with a broker first and confirmation of receipt of a signed offer form. Verbal offers, unconfirmed or unsigned offer sheets will be thrown out.
- Official offer form - This form is used for all National Liquidators boats EXCEPT those physically located in California
- California offer form - This offer form is used only for National Liquidators boats physically located in the California
Our Sales Staff is Available
(800) 633-7172 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday by appointment only
You may use the contact section to enter all of your pertinent contact information (please be sure to indicate phone and cell number) as well as the stock # you are interested in. A broker will promptly return your call to issue you a bidder number.
There is a $20.00 first time bid fee* required at the time the bid is submitted. Additionally, there is a $1000.00 or 10%, whichever is greater, deposit required with all bids submitted. Both the $20.00 fee and deposit can be paid with cash, certified funds or wire transfer. Your broker of record will discuss these options and deposit requirements with you prior to submitting your bid.
Yacht and boat auction offers are cut off and opened on Monday at 4:00pm Eastern Time. Bids are automatically sorted and the high offer on each vessel is submitted to the bank, U.S. Marshal's Service or vessel owner on Tuesday morning. Responses are typically received within 48 hours. The seller, at his sole option, may accept or reject the offer or make a counter offer. Once the highest offer is responded to (accepted, rejected or countered), we will contact the high bidder immediately to notify them of the response. If an offer is not responded to or not accepted within a particular weekly cycle, it is simply placed back for sale in the next week’s bid cycle. All offers need to be resubmitted weekly (if desired), offers are only good for the one week period in which they were signed and submitted.
- First time bidders are responsible for the $20.00 non-refundable bid fee. This fee covers the administrative process of entering that bidder into our system for future transactions.
- All offers must be accompanied by either, $1,000 or 10% deposit, whichever is greater.
- Upon verbal notification of acceptance of an offer, the buyer has 5 working days to complete any “conditions” as set forth and pay the amount due IN FULL via certified funds. Failure to close the transaction within 5 business days after notice of acceptance will result in deposit being forfeited and the boat placed in the next auction cycle.
- The bidder has 24 hours (or one business day) to remove the purchased vessel from our facility or make storage arrangements after closing. Storage charges will accrue on ALL vessels until vessel departs at our standard rates (refer to http://www.yachtauctions.com/services.asp for current rates).
- There is a minimum $399.00 administrative fee for paperwork handling on all vessels.
NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS REGARDING TITLING OR DOCUMENTATION
We exert extensive time and research to ensure that you are purchasing a unit with a clear title or USCG documentation. The $399.00 administrative fee represents this research effort; it does not include transferring title or documentation. Buyers will receive from our title department all the documentation needed to complete this process. We can provide complete transfer of title or USCG documentation for an additional fee. Please contact our offices and ask to speak with our title department if interested. Ohio & Maryland Law requires us to transfer title (not USCG documentation) directly to Ohio & Maryland residents only, an additional titling fee is charged for this service to Ohio & Maryland residents only.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING SALES TAX
All purchasers will either pay sales tax at the current approved rate in their respective states or sign an out-of-state affidavit that they will pay their respective sales tax and provide a valid copy of a driver’s license (with the exception of Ohio, Maryland and Florida residents who must pay tax directly to us at point of sale). All dealers will be required to provide a state sale tax number, valid marine dealer’s certificate and sign a resale certificate or Statement for Exemption of Purchase. METHODS OF PAYMENT Payment can be made by certified funds, financing, cash or bank wire. No drafts, personal or company checks or credit cards (other than for the $20 bid fee and $1000 deposit) will be accepted.
All information provided about vessels is believed to be accurate, however, bidder assumes full responsibility to verify and confirm any and ALL information and specifications provided by National Liquidators. All vessels are sold AS IS WHERE IS, with no warranties, express or implied, as to condition or fitness for a particular purpose.